Friday, September 03, 2010

Rebirth

From lack of sleep due to her son’s early morning feedings, my best friend writes to me that in her next life if she is reborn a girl she will end up marrying a girl – that way she won’t have to deal with husbands or kids. That got me thinking what I wanted to be in my next life (and just for that I will believe in rebirth).

I want to be born a pet dog to a filthy rich celebrity. No husbands, kids maybe but I won’t have to take care of them, no work (that rules out being a guard dog) and all play, television and magazine appearances, gourmet food, designer clothes , mini mansions, and spa treatments guaranteed.

Happy long weekend everyone! woof…woof…

2 comments:

sukalpa said...

but hey u would lose ur individuality in the process....

and given our strong opinions and views on almost everything i m sure u wld end up ina kennel for behavioural treatment buddy!!!

btw i am back to blogging after a year and it feels great.

MACMD said...

LOL. I agree with sukalpa - they would have to take our free will away for that to work for us.

I just want to be reborn pretty, tall, smart and rich. Seriously, I'm THAT shallow.