Thursday, September 02, 2010

I'm off to the park!

I have a weakness on guys with a British accent (what can I say - after all we were ruled by them for so many years), especially if they are good looking. So when I met this dad in the park (both good looking and had an accent) I found a renewed interest in taking Evani there more often. ;) In my defense, how many Intel employees do you meet in Folsom with those two attributes? To top it all how many dads do you meet who religiously take their daughters to the park and talk to you about schools and their child’s extra curricular activities AND remember your daughter’s name? SIGH!!!

Well, I’m just glad I’m enjoying the park as much as Evani is. :)

3 comments:

MACMD said...

How do I get to be "tasty" on the right?

joy4love said...

Tasty, again...I need picture to proof that he's really good looking though...take a picture of Evani playing with his kid...and accidentally include him or something haha...

Mala said...

MC: you are on my "spices in crime" list since that is the list of my friends who blog. I will move you though since i DO find you tasty ;)

@JF: now why didn't I think of that! In fact we were having a discussion on iphones - maybe that's when I should have whipped out my phone and taken a "test" picture :)