Friday, September 22, 2006

Stars, Stripes and lots of people



Yesterday I was sworn in as a citizen of the United States of America. However, I still don;t know what that entailed since the PA system was so bad that we hardly heard what the Judge was saying. So our oath resulted in a mere mumbling of some words out of which I clearly heard the part where I swore to bear arms if needed - no comments regarding THAT one!!! :)
While standing in queue to enter the courtouse, a familiar face popped out amongst the crowd - my friend Sweta. She is a couple of weeks behind me in her pregnancy. What a coincidence! I guess it is true that us 'Desi's' are EVERYWHERE! ;) Shomeek was also there to take some crappy pictures.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Welcome Aboard! Hopefully that will limit further visits to their offices.