Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I Do Exist

Yes, I know I just dropped off from the face of this earth or so it seems. Quite honestly, I am still playing catch up ever since I returned from vacation. Ah yes, vacation, need more of those in my life. What an incredible trip it was with my little one. 2 countries, 3 cities, 2 weddings and 2 dance workshops all in three weeks. Friends, family and food galore. Some friends I met after nearly a decade. That's how long I've been in Sacramento and yet every time I go back it seems like it was just the other day.

So much has happened since I got back that I cannot wrap my thoughts around all of it at the moment. I received a call this morning from a friend in India who was wondering why I stopped writing and so I thought I'd at least make a reappearance. I'm sad I missed Evani's turning 4 post. Life has been incredibly busy, but here's hoping I will stop to smell the roses.

4 comments:

MattuSunny said...

good to have you back, Mala. I understand you are busy, but we've missed you!

~Mattu

Urmi said...

Me missed you too and misses you still.......xxxxxoooooo

Mala said...

Thank you ladies!

DesiGujju said...

Watch Live Sports channels, Sky Sports, ESPN, Star Cricket, Ten Cricket, Eurosports HD, Al-Jazeera Sports, ESPN America, ESPN U HD and lots of many more @
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com