Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy's day

Our very first fathers day was indeed memorable. Morning started with changing into a cute 'I Love Dad' onsie followed by cuddle and conversation time with Baba. Baba received American Eagle t-shirts, movie tickets to Oceans Thirteen and brunch at Roxy. My entire visit to Roxy was surprisingly pleasurable. I was very entertained by the handsome waiters and my BIG eyes followed them whenever they crossed my line of vision (I wish Ma had recorded THAT). Pradeep mesho and Mouri mashi also joined us, which meant even more cuddles for me. I enjoyed my time with Baba very much.

Here I am, eyeing Baba's tomato juice.



Baba makes me SMILE



After brunch I decide to come home and entertain Baba.



I'm all dressed for Baba.




Posing...



1 comment:

joy4love said...

Ok...hot waiters? I'm surprised that mama noticed that she was eyeing on them...

Love the interaction between koko and baba!